At Global College USA, we analyse each student-athlete individually. To make sure they meet the necessary requirements to be able to compete in the USA and determine what the best options are for each athlete. To qualify for an athletic scholarship in the United States, requirements must be met.
- Be over 16 years old.
- Achieve a grade C or above in at least 5 GCSE’s including English, Mathematics, and one social studies subject (for example, sociology, history, psychology, geography…)
- Do not take more than one year out of education before you enrol in college in the USA
- Achieve a minimum SAT score of 860 (reading and maths)
- Be active in training and frequent competitions.
- Good level in the sport you practice.
- Never sign a professional contract or receive any money from your sport (prize money, sponsorship money…)
ARE YOU READY TO STUDY AND COMPETE IN USA?
Know your options thanks to our FREE Evaluation, we inform you totally free about your options of obtaining an athletic scholarship in USA.